In the Adelaida District of Paso Robles, Sixmilebridge farms organically and makes fine wines from noble Bordeaux grape varieties. Anthony and Hillary Yount oversee winemaking and vineyard operations.
The Peachy Canyon winery takes its name from the family history of proprietor Jim Moroney III, the Pulitzer Prize-winning publisher emeritus of the Dallas Morning News. Moroney’s ancestors left the County Clare village of Sixmilebridge, Ireland, after a now-historic massacre took place in 1852.
The brand icon is a biretta, or clerical hat, hanging upside down from a taut string—a reference to a clergyman who lost his hat, but not his life, to a bullet in the Sixmilebridge skirmish. Vin tied this graphic element together with the contemporary design of the tasting room by integrating obtuse angles into the interactive and animated design.
- Make an immediate impression with a welcoming, intuitive design
- Create an elegant aesthetic that integrates and complements the visual brand identity
- Guide visitors through user-friendly navigation
- Engage with warm, authentic storytelling
- Demonstrate the beauty of the vineyard, and emphasize the outstanding quality of the terroir
- Underscore the quality of the winemaking and vinetending
- Emphasize the outstanding hospitality experience
- Appeal to a millennial demographic while delighting existing customers
- Encourage Club signups and release purchases
- Usher customers to a smooth e-commerce experience