Hibou is a boutique winemaker label and passion project from Jason and Hilary Driscoll, built upon the concept of the “hidden gems of the North Coast.” Those “gems” are the carefully farmed sites behind Hibou’s vineyard-designate wines, as well as the North Coast owls that inspired the name of the label. The “hidden gem” concept has grown to encompass more, however, as Hibou wines are themselves undiscovered treasures.
- Present a sophisticated, understated, image-driven design
- Make an immediate impression with the home page
- Guide visitors through intuitive, user-friendly navigation
- Promote DTC purchases and Mailing List signups
- Improve SEO, build brand awareness, increase visibility
- Connect with consumers and inform the trade
- Artfully integrate photography and illustrations
- Educate about the wines, the vineyards, the family, and the philosophy
- Demonstrate the distinction of the wines
- Communicate with an earnest, warm tone of voice
- Convey the sense that Hibou is an undiscovered treasure
- Implement e-commerce and allocations
Seeing what you’ve done has sincerely translated what I’ve been thinking, and what I’ve wanted, onto a website. You’ve made it a reality, and for that I am very thankful! I am so excited for people to see what you’ve done with this site! Thank you!
— Jason Driscoll, Winemaker and Proprietor