Saxum Vineyards is a critically acclaimed producer of an array of Rhône-style blends from the Willow Creek District of Paso Robles. Winemaker Justin Smith does not rack his wines off their lees, and bottles them unfined and unfiltered. The striking home page illustration on the website refers to fossilized whale bones found in the Bone Rock block of Saxum’s steeply terraced James Berry Vineyard. Opening in full color, then fading to black and white, it is an homage to the geological and oceanic influences that shape Saxum’s remarkable terroir-driven bottlings.
- Underscore the unique allure of the classic, terroir-driven wines.
- Express the Saxum brand as exclusive, and uncompromising about quality.
- Reveal the winery and vineyard through high-impact imagery.
- Invite participation in the mailing list.
- Facilitate wine sales and allocations.
We love to embark on a creative project and Vin has been a wonderful partner to collaborate with over the years. The beauty around us inspired the design of our website and Vin’s ability to craft a simple, elegant, and functional result was awesome. We continue to be grateful for everyone’s talents, expertise, and responsiveness over at Vin.
— Sierra Christensen