Heimark Vineyard is a family-owned estate winery located in Dutch Henry Canyon on the east side of the Silverado Trail. Françoise Peschon, named The San Francisco Chronicle‘s 2019 Winemaker of the Year, vinifies ultra-premium Cabernet Sauvignon from grapes grown on this topographically and geologically unique vineyard site in the Napa Valley.
- Introduce Heimark Vineyard as an ultra-premium winery focusing on top-quality estate-grown Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon wine and a rarefied vineyard that has earned the industry’s highest accolades.
- Present Heimark Vineyard as a sophisticated, elegant, and refined brand, with clean, attractive design, and an image-driven approach.
- Convey the unique topography and geology of this vineyard, poised dramatically on a rocky landslide site, and the inherent character and power of the fruit that struggles to grow here.
- Attract discerning, affluent wine enthusiasts seeking unique wines.
- Facilitate online sales and mailing list signups through an integrated e-commerce platform.